About this Job
IgniteHQ is seeking an intern to assist our team with events and various community engagement initiatives. We are looking for students who love to engage with others and have a desire to work hard and learn.
The intern will take an active role in maintaining the space and helping with event planning and logistics. Interns will learn how to provide the best possible experience for our members and guests. The ideal candidate must be friendly and approachable and have a willingness to help as needed.
- Event Management: assisting with events logistics such as setting up, signing in, etc.
- Community Engagement: Welcome guests and members, give tours, manage community members’ requests and concerns.
- Mail and phone services
- Take up other duties as assigned (scheduling, data tracking, etc.)
- Event engagement: taking photos for social media, talking with guests about IgniteHQ, and more.
- Interns should be available for 10-15 hours per week, Monday – Saturday. Hours will vary depending on event schedules.
- Self motivated with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with customer service, social media and events is a plus.
- Must have your own means of transportation as IgniteHQ is located off the Marietta Square.
- Gain valuable skills in operations, social media, marketing, event planning, business management, and leadership.
- Exposure to a variety of cool start-ups and small businesses.
- Be apart of the startup ecosystem that exists in Atlanta and surrounding areas.
- This is a PAID internship, but course credit is also available.
- This internship begins week of August 20, 2018.
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Application Deadline is Friday August 10, 2018.
IgniteHQ connects startups and entrepreneurs with international accelerators, funding opportunities and talent to scale globally. We accelerate startups, cultivate job growth and provide market expansion resources in the Southeast.