IgniteHQ is seeking an intern to assist our team with marketing initiatives, events and managing our community space. We are looking for students who love to engage with others and have a desire to work hard and learn.
The intern will take an active role in maintaining the space and providing the best possible experience for our members and guests. The ideal candidate must be friendly, approachable and have a willingness to help in the day-to-day management of the IgniteHQ community.
- Marketing: assisting with social media and outreach projects
- Event Management: assisting with program and events logistics
- Community Engagement: Welcome guests and members, give tours, manage community members’ requests and concerns.
- Mail and phone service.
- Take up other duties as assigned (scheduling, data tracking, etc.)
- Interns should be available for 10-20 hours, Monday – Friday. Hours could vary depending on event schedule
- Self motivated with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous social media and/or customer service experience is a plus
- Must have your own means of transportation as IgniteHQ is located off the Marietta Square
- Gain valuable skills in operations, social media, marketing, event planning, business management, and leadership
- Exposure to a variety of cool startups and small businesses
- Be apart of the startup ecosystem that exists in Atlanta and surrounding areas
- This is a PAID internship, but course credit is also available
- This internship begins week of May 13, 2019
Please apply through Handshake or email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline is April 26, 2019.