IgniteHQ is looking for a sales intern to help sell space and drive traffic to IgniteHQ. The sales intern will work directly with our Marketing, Events, and Operations teams in order to drive sales of coworking space, virtual memberships and offices at IgniteHQ. This intern will be responsible for prospecting and generating startups and small business leads in the local market.
- Lead generation and prospect (cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Research the current market for trends, etc.
- Inbound lead management
- Propose innovative and creative sales tactics
- Conduct tours of IgniteHQ
- Establish and maintain a relationship with a prospective members while targeting individual or company’s needs and wants
- Collaborate with the IgniteHQ team to take part in special events in order to promote IgnitedHQ and generate leads
- Welcome IgniteHQ guests and members
- Interns should be available for 10-20 hours, Monday – Friday. Hours could vary depending on event schedule
- Self motivated with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Previous sales, social media and/or customer service experience is a plus
- Must have your own means of transportation as IgniteHQ is located off the Marietta Square
- Gain valuable skills in sales, marketing and community management
- Exposure to a variety of cool startups and small businesses
- Be apart of the startup ecosystem that exists in Atlanta and surrounding areas
- This is a PAID internship, but course credit is also available
- This internship begins week of May 13, 2019
Please apply through Handshake or email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline is April 26, 2019.