Marketing & Sales Lead Intern – Summer 2018
IgniteHQ is looking for a sales lead intern to help sell space and drive traffic to IgniteHQ. The sales lead intern will work directly with our Marketing, Events, and Operations teams in order to drive sales of coworking space, virtual memberships, and offices at IgniteHQ. This intern will be responsible for prospecting and generating startups and small business leads in the local market.
- Lead generation and prospect (cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Research the current market for trends, etc.
- Inbound lead management
- Propose innovative and creative sales tactics
- Conduct tours of IgniteHQ and all our resources
- Establish and maintain a relationship with a prospective members while targeting individual or company’s needs and wants
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to take part in special events in order to promote IgnitedHQ and generate leads
- Welcome IgniteHQ guests and members
- Interns should be available for 15-30 hours, Monday – Friday between 10am and 4pm.
- Self motivated with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Previous social media and/or customer service experience is a plus.
- Must have your own means of transportation as IgniteHQ is located off the Marietta Square
- Gain valuable skills in sales, marketing and community management
- Exposure to a variety of cool start-ups and small businesses
- Be a part of the startup ecosystem that exists in Atlanta and surrounding areas
- This is a PAID internship, but course credit is also available!
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application Deadline is April 23, 2018
*This role can grow and change depending on the intern’s interests
IgniteHQ is an ecosystem of investors and entrepreneurs working together to locate, build and scale innovative solutions. Through its unique funding, academic, and industry partnerships, IgniteHQ is the next generation startup community.