Production Intern – Summer 2018
IgniteHQ is seeking a production intern to assist with podcasting and other services in our multimedia studio. Interns will have the ability to utilize and foster their talents to strengthen production skills.
- Engineer, edit and publish podcasts for both IgniteHQ and our members
- Edit podcast segments into finished podcast episodes.
- Perform creative sound design and mix music beds into podcast segments
- Record, assemble and publish videos for our website and social media
- Create and animate text and motion graphics for videos and social media content
- Interns should be available for 15-30 hours, Monday through Friday.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, adaptable and flexible
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Looking for students in one of the following programs: Communications, Audio-Visual Production, Filmmaking, Audio/Music Production
- Familiarity with videography and editing techniques using professional software
- Must have your own means of transportation as IgniteHQ is located off the Marietta Square
- Gain valuable skills in production of video and podcasting
- Exposure to a variety of cool start-ups and small businesses
- Be a part of the startup ecosystem that exists in Atlanta and surrounding areas
- This is a PAID internship, but course credit is also available
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline is April 23, 2018
*This role can grow and change depending on the intern’s interests
IgniteHQ is an ecosystem of investors and entrepreneurs working together to locate, build and scale innovative solutions. Through its unique funding, academic, and industry partnerships, IgniteHQ is the next generation startup community.